Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

another day on the outside !


Well the warm weather has finally caught up with us its BOILLING outside !! its like the saudi desert i remember !! (well it was probaly hotter) I admit i'm sad to see the rain go!! I actually wanted to go outside when it was raining !!

after going to bed at about two am every morning and waking up at the same time in the afternoon my mom finally put her foot down !! i have to go to bed at ten at night and be up by ten the next morning ! so it is with a mourning heart that i say goodbye to my nightlife! I guess i can't finish reading the multitude of books that have piled up in my room !!
luckily my mom and little brother have decided to go down to Silverdale for five days so i can stay up and get rid of my little brother at the same time ! and hopefully Maddy won't be on watchdog mode !!
I really miss heather ! yesterday i had no one to help me pick out clothes and no one to
complain to about how Maddy was annoying me so I just had to stick it out !!

well right now i have some secret free on the computer so i'm going to put it to some use and work on my latest story idea !!

P.S if you read this Heather! when you come back you and I can go on a nice LONG bike ride !! now that you'll have more practice!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are crazy in Kelowna. It is also really hot here, 34 or something equally gross. Have tons of fun with mom and Daniel gone. Love you :D

    ReplyDelete