
Working on rench homework is a laborious task that leaves me frustrated and mad. Most of all reading really hard french books for homework is the most daunting task. But alas I have made it through. ( Barely I was almost skinned alive.) I was so relieved that I finished that ridiculous french book "Jeanne, fille du roy" that I forgot the about the report we had to do so now here I am at nine at night struggling to get this stupid thing done.
I just happened to make an Internet search of the book and found that their was an english version. I felt like I could have kick myself in the head. I could have saved myself four weeks of struggling if I'd looked sooner.
Well I've learned for this fatal lesson
#1 Always search the Internet before reading really hard french books
#2 Don't procrastinate ( I've learned this a million times already I'm finally starting to get the message)
At least now I can be a hero and help save the other french class that has just started to read this book !
( I probably won't really be one but you can only hope)
Tina
No comments:
Post a Comment