Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

What I give to the world? Is there anything?

Well today seemed like any other day , little spurts of inspiration splashed all over my day but it seems their were too many to remember. Outside the sun just finished going down leaving the sky a pale purple. The day is tuning down.
You know personally I think that we should take our advice from the sun go to bed when it goes down but not when it goes up of course that's asking too much from a lazy teen like me . Another thing humans should be like animals , hibernating all winter or at least migrating south where its warm and there is not even a speck of that infernal white stuff.
Right now I'm really bored so you don't have to read the rest of this if you don't want to.

Today there were three questions that came to mind.
1.What do I give back to the world?
This seemed to be an especially hard question since its not something you think about on an average day to day basis. Which then lead me to ask question #2 What do I give back to God? After all he died for me he freed me from sin! He died I mean I should give him something in return! But i realize their isn't one thing in this whole world that you can give to Jesus to pay the price that he paid for our sins. Except ourselves. Your whole selves, giving your full self to Jesus doing his bidding , submitting your soul to Jesus.
Which lead me to ask Question #3 How do you submit yourself to Jesus?
That is still a question that I'v been contemplating . Honestly I think that there are many right answers to this, there are many ways you can do this .
Just by sacrificing your wants and putting the desires of Jesus Christ before your own is submitting to him. By giving him control over a situation or your own reactions not giving into sin, and by making him the centre of your being and the centre of your life. For me there seem to be many ways to submit yourself to God there must be millions of more ways but for now I'll just keep to those three.

No comments:

Post a Comment